No products in the cart.
Information on refunds
Right of withdrawal under Articles 52 et seq. of the Consumer Code
- 1. Pursuant to Art. 52 of the Consumer Code, you have the right to withdraw from the contract concluded with the Seller, without any penalty and without specifying the reason, within seven (7) days, starting from the day of receipt of the products purchased on BHM Interiors. In some specific cases, duly reported in the Right of Withdrawal section, it will be possible to exchange the product for another one.
- 2. To withdraw from the contract you may use, at your option, one of the following methods, in accordance with Art. 54 of the Consumer Code: (i) use of the Return Form (conforming to the model form pursuant to Article 49(4) of the Consumer Code) to be completed and transmitted directly online through the e-mail address [email protected]; (ii) use of this form (conforming to the model form pursuant to Article 49(4) of the Consumer Code) to be completed and forwarded to the Seller; (iii) sending the Seller any other explicit statement of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
If you choose to use the Return Form to be transmitted directly online through the e-mail [email protected], the Seller will send you an e-mail confirmation that the return request has been received.
Should you choose, instead, to send another withdrawal statement, the burden of proving the correct and timely exercise of the right of withdrawal will be on you.
To download the return form click here.
- 3.Once you have exercised your decision to withdraw from the contract, you must return the products to the Seller by delivering them to the courier for shipment within seven (7) days beginning when you have notified the Seller of your decision to withdraw from the contract.
- 4.The only costs to you are to return the purchased products.
- 5.The Right of Withdrawal – in addition to compliance with the terms and conditions set forth in Articles 52 et seq. of the Consumer Code, described in paragraphs 8.1, 8.2, 8.3 and 8.4 above – shall be deemed to have been properly exercised if the following conditions are also fully complied with:
the Return Form transmitted directly online through the e-mail address [email protected] this form or other explicit statement of your decision to withdraw from the contract must be properly completed and transmitted to the Seller within seven (7) days of receipt of the products;
products must not have been used.
products must be returned in their original packaging ( if you want to return a kit, you must return all the items in it);
returned products must be delivered to the shipper within seven (7) days beginning when you have notified the Seller of your decision to withdraw from the contract;
products must not be damaged.
- 6. If the Right of Withdrawal is exercised by following the procedures and terms set forth in this paragraph 20, the Seller shall refund any amounts already collected for the purchase of the products in accordance with the procedures and terms set forth.
- 7. Amounts will be refunded to you as soon as possible and, in any event, within seven (7) days from the date on which the Vendor became aware of the exercise of your right of withdrawal, we will activate the refund procedures, once we have verified that the above terms and conditions have been properly executed, as set forth in the Refunds and Right of Withdrawal Policy.
- 8. If the manner and time limits for exercising your right of withdrawal set forth in (a) are not met, (e) and (f) of Paragraph 5 above, you will not be entitled to a refund of the amounts already paid to the Seller. Within 7 days of the sending of the e-mail notifying you of the non-acceptance of the return, you may choose to re-obtain, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to the Seller, by notifying the Seller in the manner that will be communicated to you. Otherwise, the Seller may retain the products in addition to the amounts already paid for their purchase.
If the conditions are not met, you will not be entitled to a full refund of the amounts already paid to the Seller. You will, in fact, be responsible for the diminution in value of the returned products resulting from use other than that necessary for the purpose of enabling you to ascertain the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products. In this case, a percentage of between 10 percent and 90 percent of the sums paid by you to the Seller for the purchase of the returned products will be deducted from the expected refund, as specifically notified to you, via e-mail, by the Seller.
Within 7 days of the sending of the e-mail notifying you of the amount deducted from the refund, you may elect to re-obtain, at your expense, the products in the state in which they were returned to the Seller, by notifying the Seller in the manner that will be communicated to you. Otherwise, the Seller may retain the products and an amount corresponding to the percentage deducted from the refund.
You can request an exchange or return for any product within 7 days of the delivery date.
To be eligible for return, the product must not have been used and must be in the same condition in which it was received.
To complete the return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (where applicable)
Once received and inspected, we will send an email to acknowledge receipt of the item. We will also notify the acceptance or rejection of the refund.
If the request is accepted, the refund will be processed, and a credit will be automatically assigned to your credit card or according to the original method of payment, within a few days.
Lack of reimbursement or delayed reimbursement (where applicable)
If you still have not received your refund, please first check your bank account again. Contact credit card customer service afterwards-sometimes it takes a while to see the refund finalized.
Contact your bank afterwards. There is usually a necessary processing time before a refund is finalized.
If you have already done all this and have not yet received your refund, please contact us at [email protected]
Changes (where applicable).
If you need to change it, email us at [email protected] and send your item to:
Giotto Street, 5
Barberino val d’Elsa – province (FI)
To return your product, you must send it to:
Giotto Street, 5
Barberino val d’Elsa – province (FI)
You will be responsible for paying the shipping cost of returning your item. Shipping charges are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it takes for you to receive the changed item may vary.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.